Explanation of the Intern Ministry
This exciting summer internship is a great opportunity for a person considering a future in ministry to young people. It will mostly concentrate on outreach and discipleship with youth and children. The main concentration will be on youth 6-12 grades. It will center around camps, youth group, Sunday School, Bible Study, and more. If the intern has some additional gifts and abilities they will have an opportunity to help in those areas for the benefit of the church.
- Has trusted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Has a growing knowledge of the Bible.
- Has a teachable spirit and attitude.
- Help lead Summer ministries for youth such as Camps, Youth Group and Sunday School.
- Help with the children’s ministries such as VBS, summer kick-off, Sunday School, and outreaches.
- Help the staff make contacts with the congregation and new families.
- Help in other areas of strength such as worship, music, social media, or in areas of your gifts and abilities.
Dates of Internship: May 23 –August 6
Paid Position & housing is included if outside of the area.